Coach Mods..... I think we need to start a new rule..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem I have with them is sometimes I leave the thread awhile and forget to get back to it and miss out. They are fun when I am able to stick around. I like the rule of a time limit to show it off!!

:roflmfao: I don't bother me..I just don't open the thread.
I totally agree. If you don't want to be a part of it, don't open the thread or, alternatively, hit the back button. I only open them if I know it's something I'll be interested in. Some people love them and have fun with it so I don't think it would be fair to make it against the rules.

ETA: There are a whole lot of things around here I don't like but just because I don't like them doesn't mean others don't.

I totally agree. If you don't want to be a part of it, don't open the thread or, alternatively, hit the back button. I only open them if I know it's something I'll be interested in. Some people love them and have fun with it so I don't think it would be fair to make it against the rules.

ETA: There are a whole lot of things around here I don't like but just because I don't like them doesn't mean others don't.

I didn't say everyone hated them..... and to "not open the thread" not all of them say "Hey I'm doing a dumb striptease" so you can't avoid all of them.... It's a waste of server space

defintely not making that a rule. . .
but if you do a search, you are welcome to join the other couple of recent threads bashing stripteases:yes:
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.