Outlet Find! Clay Legacy Shoulder Bag

ineedcoach

Jan 26, 2008
I went shopping at Aurora, IL outlet today and found this bag! I have been on the lookout for a clay gigi but....I love this shoulder bag! I am soooo excited, love the color. Just had to share in my excitement. I hope everyone else on the forum is having a wonderful coach day. :jammin:

I would love to post pic's but...I have a new apple I mac and have not figured out how to upload pics from camera. Will have to figure it out. Trust me, I am excited and would love to show everyone!:jammin:

I went shopping at Aurora, IL outlet today and found this bag! I have been on the lookout for a clay gigi but....I love this shoulder bag! I am soooo excited, love the color. Just had to share in my excitement. I hope everyone else on the forum is having a wonderful coach day. :jammin:
I was there this morning (10:30 am):yes:...I did not see it:nogood:...you lucky duck!!! They must have put it out after I left...
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I would love to post pic's but...I have a new apple I mac and have not figured out how to upload pics from camera. Will have to figure it out. Trust me, I am excited and would love to show everyone!:jammin:

If you have one of the ones with the built in camera in the center of the display, open Photo Booth from the Applications folder. You can click the "Effects" button at the bottom to make sure it is set to normal, and then click the red button to take a picture. You will get a count down of 3 seconds before the picture is taken. The picture will then be in the bottom of the window. From there . . . it escapes me . . . maybe drag the picture from the bottom to your Desktop so that you can upload it. If that doesn't work, I'm sure there is an "export" option in the menu bar or you can look in your Pictures folder and find the PhotoBooth folder. All PhotoBooth pictures live in there.

I found my clay shoulder bag at an outlet a few months ago, too. The SA had just put it out and said it was a boutique returm. I'm in LOVE with it and I'm sure you'll love it too!

Congrats! How much did you get it for if you don't mind?

I am planning to go there tomorrow.. Is there anything good? Are there any scribble ones or any signature bags at all?

TIA!! :smile: