Need Help Posting FB!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Please Help! I really need some advise. I bought a cd on presale 12/28/2007. (mindbleached see fb) It was available on the sellers site on 1/6. Contacted seller on 10th, he said I should get it any day. Many emails with promises throughout January and February. Finally got refund yesterday. Seller says he shipped but it was returned to him and he didn't think I wanted it. I have 10 + emails from him and his wife and they are total liars. He has had 18 negs in 1 month and gave retaliatory negs in return always claiming innocence and buyers problem. These are all similar situations as mine. He has had 6 mutual fb removals in 6 days. Anyway...to make a long story short I really NEED to neg him. I KNOW he will leave me ret. fb. I have NEVER neg'd anyone nor have I received any. Do you think I should just give him an earned neg and accept a hit on my 100% fb rating??

if he had 18 in one month why is he still on eBay?
Anyhoo, if he had 18 in one month recently, I'd probably not risk my own if you're not out $.

IF he didn't have so many already, I'd totally do it, but 19 in one month won't make much of a difference to people compared to 18 IMO:shrugs:

if he had 18 in one month why is he still on eBay?
Anyhoo, if he had 18 in one month recently, I'd probably not risk my own if you're not out $.

IF he didn't have so many already, I'd totally do it, but 19 in one month won't make much of a difference to people compared to 18 IMO:shrugs:

Ohhhh!!:cursing: It gets me so angry!! I have been back and forth with eBay on this one. They have said they are investigating and bla, bla, bla if there is any wrongdoing, bla bla bla. Oh...you get the picture. I am just so frustrated because I have been using eBay as a buyer and seller since 2002 and this bozo has only been on for 10 frickin' months, can't get kicked off and he gets better treatment. :boxing:

Please Help! I really need some advise. I bought a something on presale 12/28/2007. (mindbleached see fb) It was available on the sellers site on 1/6. Contacted seller on 10th, he said I should get it any day. Many emails with promises throughout January and February. Finally got refund yesterday. Seller says he shipped but it was returned to him and he didn't think I wanted it. I have 10 + emails from him and his wife and they are total liars. He has had 18 negs in 1 month and gave retaliatory negs in return always claiming innocence and buyers problem. These are all similar situations as mine. He has had 6 mutual fb removals in 6 days. Anyway...to make a long story longer I really NEED to neg him. I KNOW he will leave me ret. fb. I have NEVER neg'd anyone nor have I received any. Do you think I should just give him an earned neg and accept a hit on my 100% fb rating??:tdown:

Ohhhh!!:cursing: It gets me so angry!! I have been back and forth with eBay on this one. They have said they are investigating and bla, bla, bla if there is any wrongdoing, bla bla bla. Oh...you get the picture. I am just so frustrated because I have been using eBay as a buyer and seller since 2002 and this bozo has only been on for 10 frickin' months, is a "power scammer, I mean seller", can't get kicked off and he gets better treatment. :boxing:

I posted this in the main eBay section and I'm sooo sorry if I have messed this up but i just needed to hear from my Coach Forum friends.

This should be on the ebay thread.

Anyway you can just not leave him FB, report him as a non-performing seller, or leave the negative & accept his. I would leave a negative.

I have never given anyone neg. feedback for fear of ruining my 100%. I do block them and if they don't pay I file a npb. They sound horrid but atleast you got your money back, it seems a lot of people get scammed and never see their money.

This should be on the ebay thread.

Anyway you can just not leave him FB, report him as a non-performing seller, or leave the negative & accept his. I would leave a negative.

noshoepolish is right about this being an EBay thread but I completely understand where you are coming from wanting advice from your closest tPF friends (Coach in this case). I feel like that a lot. noshoepolish is also right about your alternatives. I'd be worried like you are about the neg. So far I have 100% and I would hate to get a neg. But when I look at people's feedback, I always peruse the comments left with the neg and if there was a response by the person. This is the one case where I can understand the new feedback system for buyers (but still think the negatives outweigh this one positive). You could always apply to Square Trade to have the neg taken off but it costs about 25-30 I think. I am not sure what I would do.

noshoepolish is right about this being an EBay thread but I completely understand where you are coming from wanting advice from your closest tPF friends (Coach in this case). I feel like that a lot. noshoepolish is also right about your alternatives. I'd be worried like you are about the neg. So far I have 100% and I would hate to get a neg. But when I look at people's feedback, I always peruse the comments left with the neg and if there was a response by the person. This is the one case where I can understand the new feedback system for buyers (but still think the negatives outweigh this one positive). You could always apply to Square Trade to have the neg taken off but it costs about 25-30 I think. I am not sure what I would do.

Thanks Jenn...The guy had 1 neutral when I bought this from him. Thanks for the info on square trade. Someone on eBay community told another member that 1 neg will not ruin it. I guess my pride is in the way.:s

Well I have only bought on ebay, never sold, but like you I have 100% positive feedback and want to keep it that way! I would do what the above poster said about reporting him, and then just let it go.

How are buyers to know if he's crooked if everyone is afraid to leave negs? You owe it to others to neg him. I have to admit though that I've left neutrals when I really wanted to leave negs sometimes. I've got one negative and 676 positives. The one neg really made me mad at first but now I don't care. It was from a seller who I negged first for sending the me wrong item then she ignored me.