Help me choose a bag (4 choices)

sunsera

Feb 20, 2008
MJ_11600482_black_h_v2_pu.jpg

Marc Jacobs Quilted Cecilia $1375
FE_11673243_black_h_v2_pu.jpg

Fendi Large Chef Tote $1360
LR_11737112_black_h_v2_pu.jpg

Loeffler Randall Crinkled Patent Satchel (LR won the Swarovski award for emerging talent in accessory design at 2007 CFDA, which is how I first heard about her - I think she's really good and the price is fantastic) $685
p11444272_ph_althero_Black.jpg

Dior Plisse :heart: $1990

To give you an idea of my personal style / needs, I work in developing premium skin care and cosmetics. I meet with our PR company in NY, marketing in London, and lab in Paris. I go to trade shows, etc. I love Vivienne Westwood jackets with funky jeans and Louboutin shoes. I really need a basic black bag, - I also really didn't want to spend above $1400, which is why I don't want you to choose my fave (the Plisse, lol :love:)

These are some of the other purchases I'm making soon, to give you an idea of "me":
cl.jpg
EA_11736056_h_pu.jpg

I like the MJ. The Plisse looks a little like a big evening bag, not as casual for day. I do have to say though that I'm not a fan of the high waisted jeans...I heard they were on the way out this season?

Loeffler Randall. Based on your personal style, I think it best suits you. You strike me as someone who likes unusual pieces. The Loeffler Randall bags are truly unique, yet well crafted.