Help me choose a bag (4 choices)

Thanks everyone!

I bought the LR ... and I will come back to that MJ. I fell in love with it even more today, but the LR price tag allowed me to get a little something extra...the Louboutins!!! I was going to buy them next month but now they are mine, all mine!!! :wlae:

The Fendi is absolutely a classic piece that you will be able to use and admire for years to come. Besides that, it will transition nicely between the three cities. While I love the Marc Jacobs bag, I feel like it isn't classic enough to take to Paris. It's more trendy than ladylike, and if you're going to be using it as part of your job, Fendi looks like the best bet.

I think you made the right choice. Your job is unique, your bag should be, too. The MJ is lovely, but you don't seem like a person who follows the crowd. The LR makes a statement: I'm special and I make my own choices.

At least, that's the way I see it.

I love that Loeffler Randall Crinkled Patent Satchel! :heart::love: Never heard of this brand (sorry for my ignorance), but she sure is a beauty! Could you let me know where I can get it?