So who's dumb idea was it...

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
..that I go on a six-month purse ban?

Oh yes, that would be me! What was I thinking?! I'm only 10 days into it and starting to have the shakes.

Refocus...settle... Just think of the pride of the achievement. Take it day by day. Think of the money I'll save and what fun I could have on August 11th!

Arggggggggggggggg!

You can do it! :tup:

Think of it this way, by the time your ban's over, it'll be the F/W season and there'll be lots of new interesting colors (sapphire, amethyst, etc)!!

if i put myself on a "ban" the only thing i'll think of is bbags!!

just don't worry about it..and talk yourself out of those amazing deals you come across.. works for me! :okay:

i think we have to be smart and buy the ones we really want....WAIT....NOPE this doesn't work!! haven't put myself on a ban before but after this week, i think i might have to :s

Grietje, I need to jump on this bandwagon as well! I'm trying to stop shopping altogether for a while (but I gave in and bought a DVF dress from Saks today). No more bags until summer...:tumbleweed:

ALASKA said it best...when I go on bans I have to stay outta the forums too...its just to tempting. During your ban, sift through your closet and sell what you no longer like. I used to collect LVs, I've sold almost all of them. Of course the money is used for another bag, but it all just seems to make sense in my lil head. The true words of a bag addict I guess.:upsidedown: