Does anyone have Louis Vuitton Onatah Leather Pochette?

melodysaw

O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
Please let me know if you like or not.
I am thinking of getting one, but can not decide which one to buy.

I could not take a look of Pochette at local store.

Or do you suggest to buy the Onatah GM?
How about Numbus? I like the dark gray color one.
I don't know how to use search function in this forum. Thanks in advance.

p11297452_ph_althero_Aubergine.jpg

OOOhh i love this bag. I guess it depends on what your using it for as to the size:yes::yes:
Thanks.
I don’t have many Vuitton bags- two so far.
I initially want a bag that I can carry to a dinner or a concert.
After doing some research, the canvas shoulder strap is starting bother me, but I still love it if the leather is a supple as it seems and the color as beautiful as it looks. So I may just go with the GM.

I have the onatah leather pochette, it is by far my favorite lv bag. It is a lot bigger than the average lv pochette. It holds a ton. I tried on the gm but it was way too big for me. The leather of this bag is to die for. I say go for it you will not regret it!

I have the onatah leather pochette, it is by far my favorite lv bag. It is a lot bigger than the average lv pochette. It holds a ton. I tried on the gm but it was way too big for me. The leather of this bag is to die for. I say go for it you will not regret it!

I agree! I love my onatah pochette and it is a lot bigger than the average pochette. what is great about the pochette...you can detach the the strap and use it like a clutch!

Thanks xoxovuitton and eisse for the useful info. People here are so sweet.
I am glad that the strap of the pochette can be detached and it can be used like a clutch!
I called the main phone number and a SA found two at my local store. I will check it out before the super bowl party.

I've tried on the 2 as well... I definitely think the GM is a better choice, I mean for $400 more, you get all the extra space and leather.. Plus, when an older lady bought the Pochette (guess she liked how it looked when I tried it on), it killed it for me. No offense to seniors.. but I don't want to walk down the street and realize that a granny and I are both carrying the same bag.. kinda weird!

Personally, I find the Onatah Pochette size/shape to be awkward looking. It's huge, yet very flat at the same time. I've seen it on display and it just looks odd to me. Maybe it might look better filled up and over the shoulder? :shrugs:

.. Plus, when an older lady bought the Pochette (guess she liked how it looked when I tried it on), it killed it for me. No offense to seniors.. but I don't want to walk down the street and realize that a granny and I are both carrying the same bag.. kinda weird!
How disrespectful. If you have nothing nice to say, keep quiet! How would the older PF members not take offense!

:nogood:..:shocked:..:wtf:

I think I have an authentic LV Onatah Suede purse, dark brown/chocolate color. I'm new to the forum and I think I have to wait 5 days before I can post on the "authenicate" forum. Everything looks authenic, however it does not have any numbers or marking inside the purse aside from the leather tag.