I can strlpt3ase, too!

SoxFan777

j'adore dior
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Here is my first try at a "strip"... I went up north this weekend (posted before about tilton outlets) and here are actual pictures of what I got. Well, ALMOST pictures...

2277846311_b18854b3f4_m.jpg
Yeah, so I can't FLIP it...

You guys are so cute. LOVE the popcorn... here we are:

I know it's just an ordinary bag BUT I've been needing a non-leather small black bag (I love the way I throw around the word "need"... he he he...

Here are some other shots:

And here's the wristlet and matching bracelet that I got, too. Grand total? $110 for all three things. I love the outlets! I do feel bad for the store this time, cause it seems like I robbed them (then again, I spend enough on other stuff, right? Shoes in particular!)

Great finds, SoxFan. Congratulations on your new Coach goodies!!

I picked up the larger sized tote (same style at yours) at the Napa outlet for only $107, after the add'l 40% off. I figured that at price, it was too hard to resist, especially since I wanted a non-leather bag to wear with my black/black Katelyn sneakers.

Oh, and DUH... I got this at TJ Maxx this weekend, too. It was original coach price of $178 and it was only $14.99. They had a few... and I had to CONVINCE the hubby that yes, while I can only fit ONE case on my Ipod at a time, it still makes sense to have two of them...