Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Avril Expecting a Little Punk?
ALAVIGNE021708_07.jpg
ALAVIGNE021708_01.jpg
ALAVIGNE021708_08-1.jpg
A pink-streaked Avril Lavigne and hubby Deryck Whibley shopped for baby items at Beverly Hills tot shop, Petite Tresor yesterday.
Armed with the requisite purse-in-front-of-belly, it was hard to tell if she's hiding a [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]baby [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]bump[/FONT][/FONT], but could her recent mellow demeanor be giving it away?

First of all, Avril's NOT punk! She's pop!

Second of all, if it's true, good for her.

Third of all, I hope the child doesn't turn out to be a brat. (Although, sadly, that would probably be the case, given who their mother is.)

Yknow what? Im no fan of this girl, but im really digging her hair at the moment... the pink streaks just seem to work.. (has anyone seen Paris Hiltons hair recently? Can we say "copycat"? God, be original!)

Ok, back on track: She doesnt look it... but that 1st photo of her holding her bag infront of her stomach is suspicious... But if she WERE pregnant, would she make it that obvious by shopping for baby clothes surrounded by the paps?!
Besides, she's really at the peak (or close to) of her career. A baby is probably the last thing on her mind.
She's probably shopping for a friend/family member who recently gave birth.

First of all, Avril's NOT punk! She's pop!

Second of all, if it's true, good for her.

Third of all, I hope the child doesn't turn out to be a brat. (Although, sadly, that would probably be the case, given who their mother is.)

:tup::tup::tup::roflmfao:

I think a lot of people classify her punk in a sarcastic tone... but she's probably like "yeah, I'm hardcore!"