My BE Family Pictures *Including New Arrival Pics!*

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Well, I love Belen Echandia... I always have... well, not always. haha. It was all because of Aud and her whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Anyway, I got a few new bags yesterday and decided to take a pic of my BE "family." Don't know who is staying or going, but for now.. .they are all here. :smile:

IMG_2796.jpg

(the orange is not that orange... its the flash)

Here are individual pics...

My First BE...Grey Love Me
IMG_0695.jpg

Then Came Aqua SM
IMG_0698.jpg

These came yesterday... Wine SM (it is much darker than the pic... the pic makes it look like fuchsia, but its not), Mottled Gold SM and Orange TMA Tote (which is not as large as it looks. Its actually about the same size as the LM) :smile:
IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

I have been eyeing the gold...I think it looks smashing! What a warm gold it is. And wait until it gets soft...! You must like the Stroke Me style...
Which are the keepers?

The gold is actually amazing. I was thinking about sending it back because its a little wrinkly, but the color and the feel.. arggghhh its amazing. This particular mottled gold is softer and squishier than the past leather that they had (according to Jackie). Right now, I love them all.... but Aqua is leaving the fold... sigh. I feel like I'm giving away one of my kids (which I'd much rather do than give away one of my BEs). :smile:

Thank you so much for the pictures! What a great collection and choice of colors! I am really loving the mottled gold color. Good luck with parting with the aqua SM. I bet when it really comes down to doing it you will be having second thoughts...!
;)