my new makeup bag

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
as a makeup junkie, i'm always in the search of a good (large!) makeup bag that will hold my "daily" use stuff....or the stuff that i just can't seem to get out of my bag! i seem to have this love of large makeup (huge bottles of foundation, tarte cheek stain, benefit hoola bronzer), so i keep outgrowing my current bags. i don't do well with compartments, as i'm usually rushed in the morning, and get annoyed with opening and closing all the zippers. i recently racked up a bunch of macy's credit, so DH graciously said i could use my credit and get even more LV! we went to herald square to get my new makeup bag today! i debated for awhile, and as much as i would love to use a trouville (so cheap on ebay) or something else as a purse when needed, it's too much for my everyday makeup useage. i figured this should be more than enough space, so here's introducing my new trousse toilette 25! it was hard to decide between damier and mono, but for some reason i liked this one better...a small addition to my LV family, but this will prob be the most used!

Attachments

• IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2045.jpg
    IMG_2045.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 169
hmm, i just realized that the zipper goes straight through the LV's...i would've thought it was a fake if i hadnt bought it in person and seen the same pics on LV.com!

Ooh it's so nice. Thanks for posting pics... I've never seen the inside of a trousse before... CONGRATS!

it had a wipeable lining that u can pretty much pull out of the bag since it doesn't feel like its connected all the way down (but it does connect at the zipper base), and a large, zippered pocket. the damier one just has a slightly darker lining

it had a wipeable lining that u can pretty much pull out of the bag since it doesn't feel like its connected all the way down (but it does connect at the zipper base), and a large, zippered pocket. the damier one just has a slightly darker lining

Thank you Shells for the info... :smile: I hope you enjoy it... only the best of the best makeup now!!! :graucho: