Items not showing in My Ebay

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
I've just listed 2 items, both BIN/OBO and they are not showing up in My Ebay. Usually they show up right away in Items Selling, but don't show up in a search until hours later.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be concerned?

Have you checked your email to see if a confirmation has been sent to you saying they are listed? Otherwise look yourself up in community and click on items for sale. Let us know, this does sound unusual.

Are you sure that underneath where it says items for sale that you don't have the wrong month? Sometimes it'll say last month or whatever. If you change it to current month, or current week, it should show up now.

I waited overnight and they are still not showing up. I contacted Ebay and we tried a couple of things. They say it is a problem with ebay and the systems engineer will have to check it out... Help guy also said that this has been a problem for a few users... FYI.

I waited overnight and they are still not showing up. I contacted Ebay and we tried a couple of things. They say it is a problem with ebay and the systems engineer will have to check it out... Help guy also said that this has been a problem for a few users... FYI.
A problem with ebay..aha..we should have known:roflmfao:

I am having the same problem. I listed 7 items, 6 are showing when you click See sellers other items, and 1 is not. It also does not show when it is searched for. I talked to live help (not really any) at ebay & they said it could take up to 24 hrs to show %^$&*
Seems strange because the others are showing *shrug*

In general, I am having a very sucky ebay day