MBMJ here comes the 'SUN' color! do you like it?

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
loving this SUN color is this a 'new' color or has it just been rare i loveeeeee it or AM I CRAZY what do you think need opinion before i start buying!

checking out this style
POUCHETTE

6627-582391-p.jpg

6627-582391-3.jpg

6627-582391-1.jpg

Also this one

p.gif

MM_11738959_sun_dt2_pu.jpg

MM_11738959_sun_dt3_pu.jpg

wonder if there are accessories to match

I LOVE the yellow. So pretty. I don't have any MBMJ, but I would consider a big bag in this color. Love it. Great for Spring and Summer. I am going to check out the MBMJ store in SF next week and take a look at these gorgeous brightly-colored patent bags up close. I really like them, a lot.

OMG I LOVE that color. I am on a hunt for a yellow MJ bag, but I could definately do with a smaller bag for going out in the summer.

Um where did you find the first bag? I think I want that.

OMG I LOVE that color. I am on a hunt for a yellow MJ bag, but I could definately do with a smaller bag for going out in the summer.

Um where did you find the first bag? I think I want that.

Zappos! they are in stock!!!!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/31024233/c/8017.html

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Petite shoulder bag made of rich crinkle patent leather.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Holds your credit cards, currency, lipstick and a slim cell phone.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Dimensions: 9 1/2" wide x 1" deep x 5" high.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Single handle. Handle drop: 5” length.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Signature details.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Top zip closure.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Interior lining.[/FONT]

ooh, thanks for finding that gingarita. By the way, loved the Beatles reference in the title! (or maybe you have no idea what I am talking about! Which, in that case, I'm gonna shut up.) LOL

Zappos! they are in stock!!!!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/31024233/c/8017.html

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Petite shoulder bag made of rich crinkle patent leather.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Holds your credit cards, currency, lipstick and a slim cell phone.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Dimensions: 9 1/2" wide x 1" deep x 5" high.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Single handle. Handle drop: 5” length.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Signature details.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Top zip closure.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Interior lining.[/FONT]

That's bigger than I thought it was!!! :nuts: Love it!!