Bleeker Lth Flap in Buckskin at outlets yet?

wvukat

sassy
Jan 22, 2008
I am in desperate need of a Large Bleeker Leather Flap in Buckskin. Are these at the outlets yet or does anyone know if they are on sale at stores? I can do a charge send from a boutique or dept. store or I can find someone to pick up from the outlet for me. Help!!!!!!!!! TIA ladies!

thanks. I know some stores, especially on the west coast will put bags on sale even after only being out a short time. I'm hoping someone will give me a heads up and I can get it that way.

I am in desperate need of a Large Bleeker Leather Flap in Buckskin. Are these at the outlets yet or does anyone know if they are on sale at stores? I can do a charge send from a boutique or dept. store or I can find someone to pick up from the outlet for me. Help!!!!!!!!! TIA ladies!
They had one at the Edinburgh outlet awhile ago. It must have been a return.

really? I've found lots of stuff there....signature ali, thompson hobo, miranda, mandy, etc. I must hit it at the right time!
every time I go I just find the reject crud that no one wants. The only things I've ever found good was a scarf print diaper bag for $90, and 06's wool page boy hat.