Happy V-Day to me!! My Richard Prince PULP came in!!!!!!!!

YAY GAYLE!!!!!!!! i'm so so SO happy for you!!! congrats on all your wonderful LV/vday goodies! :yahoo:

lol the pulp weekender for you is like the watercolor speedy for me. we're like KNOWN for our obsession about these bags heheheh.

OK! Finally!!!! Here we are - I am so freakin' happy! Here are my pics! (sorry, was eating and taking pics, resizing, labeling, etc....lol..)

LV S/S08 LE Richard Prince Mono Pulp Weekender PM in Yellow!! Woo!

Mine came today too, so excited!!! It is so great in person, love it.

~Me looking at the two stunning looking bags:nuts: *gulp...*:drool: Congrats!! The colors-oh, so out of this world.~

Thanks all!!!

Yes, caley...the watercolor is your dream.obession bag and I cannot wait for you to have it!!!!!

The only thing that's kinda bothering me a tad about my bag now (ive put it on the comments s/s08 thread too) is how my LV's are cut off on the back on the bag by the top seam =(

ive looked through a lot of pics of them and i see the pattern is different on each bag...some are cut off, some arent, some are lower, etc. so on and so forth...

i didnt even notice it at the store... just, i don't know! the cut off LV's are actually really bothering me...

i know its real but ive seen how some fakes are (as have me all), obviously with cut off lv's and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth about how mine looks.

I LOVE IT...but to trace down another? oy....

=/

thank you for all yer sweet comments though :heart:3 lol.

Gayle, i think if you spoke to your SA about it, she'd understand your concerns. also its pretty early in the season, maybe tracking another one down won't be as difficult. for the money you're spending on a fab LE piece, you should be 100% satisfied with it! :smile:

OMG Gayle, I am loving loving loving your BAG!!!!!! It is beautiful. I sooo want one. Wish I didn't spend so much in 2007.

We're silver miroir twins!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!