Happy V-Day to me!! My Richard Prince PULP came in!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love your bag! I still remeber how I hated everything first but these are definately bags that have to grow on you...

The bear and chocolats are just the cutest present ever! You have a nice man there!

Thanks all!!!

Yes, caley...the watercolor is your dream.obession bag and I cannot wait for you to have it!!!!!

The only thing that's kinda bothering me a tad about my bag now (ive put it on the comments s/s08 thread too) is how my LV's are cut off on the back on the bag by the top seam =(

ive looked through a lot of pics of them and i see the pattern is different on each bag...some are cut off, some arent, some are lower, etc. so on and so forth...

i didnt even notice it at the store... just, i don't know! the cut off LV's are actually really bothering me...

i know its real but ive seen how some fakes are (as have me all), obviously with cut off lv's and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth about how mine looks.

I LOVE IT...but to trace down another? oy....

=/

thank you for all yer sweet comments though :heart:3 lol.

Hey, I didn't realised that! I have just looked at my weekender and the LVs are also cut off! See pic. And cut off is more than yours! Is it supposed to be like that?

I don't supposed it is that easy to fake a weekender? The layering of the deconstructed monogram is done to a certain degree of precision.

Attachments

• weekender.jpg
    weekender.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 64
GayleLV, I saw your post on reference on the non-symmetrical monogram on the zipper.

I have been examining mine for a while. I noticed that the monogram denim is indeed not in symmetry at the zipper. However, the faded orange monogram is in prefect symmetry. I have been looking at yours and other few weekenders and none had their denim monogram in line. Maybe the bag makers are following the orange print?

If you do intend to bring it back to store, please update on the outcome? I am curious too.

GayleLV, I saw your post on reference on the non-symmetrical monogram on the zipper.

I have been examining mine for a while. I noticed that the monogram denim is indeed not in symmetry at the zipper. However, the faded orange monogram is in prefect symmetry. I have been looking at yours and other few weekenders and none had their denim monogram in line. Maybe the bag makers are following the orange print?

If you do intend to bring it back to store, please update on the outcome? I am curious too.

Yes, I will find out...

The symmetry up by the zipper-top-opening part really doesnt bother me cause i've seen almost all of them are not lined up perfectly (the denim LV's).

The part that DOES, is the the back of the bag, going up to the seam were the denim LV's are almost 1/2 chopped off...which in some weekenders, they are full and clear from being chopped up back/top.

like, here:
pulp3box.jpg

that part i highlighted