What do you think? Misrepresented?

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi there I just bought an Anya Hindmarch bag from a reputable seller. The pic showed the bag on the shoulder of a mannequin so I assumed it was a shoulder bag. Silly I know, but I didnt ask for dimensions, I assumed from the pic it was a shoulder bag. It arrived yesterday and it is a little handbag 14x18cm with a tiny strap that I cant even get over my 6 year olds shoulder. I asked if the seller if he would refund and he said sales final and I could exchange but he has no other items I want. Do you think an item can be misrepresentd by a pic?

Are you able to post a picture of the bag on the mannequin to see how it fits over the shoulder and a picture of the bag you've received?
Hi there yes I will send a link of the listing. and dimensions. I think the seller had a little think and he said he will take it back minus shipping now!

SquareTrade © AP6.0
WELCOME TO SUPERLUXE WEEK, A WEEK IN WHICH I WILL BE LISTING THE MOST FABULOUS HIGH END ITEMS AT UNBELEIVABLE PRICES....THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST LUXURIOUS BAGS I HAVE LISTED FROM LONDON DESIGNERANYA HINDMARCH, DOUBLE HANDLES, FABULOUS THE INTERIOR IS A FABRIC ICONIC MERMAID DESIGN ..I HAVE SO MANY NEW AMAZING ITEMS TO LIST PLEASE CHECK BACK EACH DAY YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED,LOOK OUT FOR MORE YSL,CHLOE,LANVIN,ROBERTO CAVALLI,TEMPERLEY,GUCCI,ALEXANDER MCQUEEN,ALL AT A FRACTION OF THIER RETAIL

Learn about eBay counters

14cm wide 18cm wide and handle drop10cm

No sorry I don't think that's misrepresented. You can see from the size of the hole in comparison to the dress makers form that you couldn't get it over your shoulder

P.S. You got a fantastic deal on that bag too!

No sorry I don't think that's misrepresented. You can see from the size of the hole in comparison to the dress makers form that you couldn't get it over your shoulder

P.S. You got a fantastic deal on that bag too!
The seller said it was fab deal too. He is being very nice, I dont know what to do. I dont want to be unreasonable

The seller has been very clear with the measurements which you should have checked, she even included the length of the handles. You will have to live with it and the seller has not misrepresented anything.

That bag retails at at least $200

Since the seller doesn't list measurements, I think it is on the buyer to ask questions before bidding if you are not familiar with the bag and style.

mooks, the measurements I gave by measuring myself, they were not on the listing

Ahh I see, looked like you'd copied it from the listing.

The onus really is on you to check measurements with the seller before you buy.

TBH you wouldn't have any problems reselling that bag and getting your money back if you really don't like it

Ahh I see, looked like you'd copied it from the listing.

The onus really is on you to check measurements with the seller before you buy.

TBH you wouldn't have any problems reselling that bag and getting your money back if you really don't like it
Thanks a lot, I have it here and I am looking at it. Its a lovely bag, I am going to convince myself to keep it...