mulberry for gap

Sep 21, 2007
Sorry to anyone who owns these...
But Yuck, yuckity, yuck yuck!!
:yucky:

I know they are for charity and it is all for a good cause, but why? Why?
They have taken a lovely style bag and turned it into something that is just wrong. So wrong. So very, very wrong!

Guess I have shared my opinion then! :lol:

thanks for your opinion, good girl for being honest!!
i like the grey, think it would be a good little gym bag to match my jogging bottoms,but i would not pay all that money for it! i think £150 is abit much when you could get another second hand mulberry bag like the alana for about the same amount!

I queued up at Bond Street the day they were released and got a grey AND a red one. I went off them within the week once I saw them being carried. They were just a bit too Mulberry-lite for my tastes in the end. The rivets weren't stamped with the Mulberry tree. So I ebayed them ;)

I much prefer the patent Roxanne tote although haven't seen that IRL yet.

Sorry to anyone who owns these...
But Yuck, yuckity, yuck yuck!!
:yucky:

I know they are for charity and it is all for a good cause, but why? Why?
They have taken a lovely style bag and turned it into something that is just wrong. So wrong. So very, very wrong!

Guess I have shared my opinion then! :lol:

Totally agree!! And just how wrong???? VERY WRONG!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I saw them this week and I think they're very very cute. Not as nice as real Mulberry but certainly very cute. If I were picking up a present for a teen girl I think I'd get them one of these.