When in Paris....

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
So please help me go through this again dear ladies. A certain person is going to be in Paris for quite some time and wants a certain bag in either 35 or 40, waiting to decide on colour untill IRL, but definetly gold harware

Questions that needs answering:

Is there any chanse of Agneau lining?

Is there any chanse of
450px-Irish_Goat.jpg
Exterior?

If visiting a certain store (or more) 2x times a day is little too desperate for one's style and persona, is there another way? :s

Refurbishing gloves?

TIA!!!

(Oh, and story and pictures of droolworth WILL follow. I promise! :okay:smile:

haha well I wouldn't stalk a store 2 times a day but try to visit the store every other day?

make the SA's so sick of you that they will try their best to get you what you want so they don't have to see you anymore.... muhahaha

Hahaha, I tried going the H stalker road, but it didn't really work out for me.

Liberte... probably a SO is possible. That pic cracks me up; like he is surrendering his destiny to becoming your handbag lining. Yeah, PETA, let's meet outside.

Thanks for your replies. I'm stuck in a place with NO Hermés except the china. In this case it's not the état, but vous, c'est moi, so yes ardneish you're right. :borg1: We're plaing the game of how to get the right bag when in Paris in 14 days! THat's why I'm trying to plan this. I'm mot leaving untill a couple of days. So an SO I think will be quite impossible non?:sweatdrop: