Scarf Ring Questions and new goodies!

Hi Rose :smile:

this is scarf is very beautiful piece (esp the black one coz it glows:Pim imagining wearing it in a darkly lit resto, im sure dh will not miss me! Lolz!)

Do they make this in a twilly? what other color glows in the dark?

TIA:heart: im getting scarf crazy. i like it so much, i feel more feminine wearing them (same with wearing pearls)esp in jeans.

As far as I know the black one is the only glow in the dark scarf available from H. I have never seen it as a pochette or twilly. This design is also available as a mousseline but it does not glow in the dark.

thanks gazoo:heart: for sharing.

hope you wont mind....can you post a pic modeling your 8 scarf ring:P i didnt see that particular ring at booklets on how to wear your scarf.

Thanks rose :heart: for the info.

Here is my horn ring.

457962723_719fba77b0.jpg

I got the lighter version of it and LOVE IT! I'm going to snag a wooden one for the fall. I think that would be lovely!

Wow! How much is the set?? Was it a limited edition or can I find it in the stores without a problem? I also love the horn one.

I will try to visit my H store next weekend and buy one of those!

Thank you Gazoo for those gorgeous pictures. I´ve been contemplating getting a scarf ring in horn, but that wooden one is gorgeous. This is an H item that I think I will gladly buy used though.

Can't wait for action shots - congratulations on your loot! The cape cod is my favourite watch of all-time. My mother has a lady's version, and has had it and worn it without any difficulty for at least 15 years.

p.s. Rose - love that photo!