Pretty Blue Bags II

Here's a couple from the Bottega Veneta site showing the new glacier color:
29ptd94.jpg

Dome_It-f4302n-white-2pa.jpg

At Marshalls today I got a Franco Sarto Dome It II purse (similar to the white one) in the blue color like the first purse....DS picked it out lol...it was on clearance for $40

Someone posted about the LP Dylan Bowler in Cobalt (Wow! That's a gorgeous bright blue!), but I have the LP Dylan Bowler in Midnight Blue:

10141_3.jpg

It is a deep dark navy blue. I love it! It is a great neutral that goes with absolutely everything!

Someone posted about the LP Dylan Bowler in Cobalt (Wow! That's a gorgeous bright blue!), but I have the LP Dylan Bowler in Midnight Blue:

10141_3.jpg

It is a deep dark navy blue. I love it! It is a great neutral that goes with absolutely everything!

Im soooo tempted to get this! Love the color

Im soooo tempted to get this! Love the color

You won't regret it!
I was unsure of the color also, but went ahead and got it and have not used another bag in my collection since I bought it 3 months ago! I absolutely love it! (I just ordered another LP bag today: the LP Angie Speedy In Aubergine, so I may finally switch them out now and again when I receive the new one! LOL!) I am totally loving LP bags now; it's my new obsession...

Good luck! You will love this bag, trust me!
:tup::tup:

the only thing holding me back is that I dont prefer bags with zipper opening b/c I always snag my nails on them...if I can get past that, this bag is so mine lol

The Dylan Bowler looks like a great style and both Navy and Cobalt are pretty.

I think the Navy might be too dark for me but I'm wondering whether the Cobalt is too bright. I like my blues to "pop" a bit but not to be "electric".

I definitely have a "thing" for blue bags. Here are my favorite shades of blue:
1) Blueberry Balenciaga City
2) Petrol Belen Echandia Indulge Me
3) Sapphire Jenny Yuen Cleo Clutch
4) Night Blue Rebecca Minkoff Nikki
5) Cobalt Hayden-Harnett Havana

i totally covet your collection citychris! your pics actually have taught me a mini lesson. i've hesitated on getting more blue bags because i figured i should branch out with color, but yours are so individually stunning and remind me that if it ain't broke, don't fix it! if you love blue, and there are so many stunning blue bags out there, why the heck not.

i totally covet your collection citychris! your pics actually have taught me a mini lesson. i've hesitated on getting more blue bags because i figured i should branch out with color, but yours are so individually stunning and remind me that if it ain't broke, don't fix it! if you love blue, and there are so many stunning blue bags out there, why the heck not.

Thanks jandelvis. Maybe I shouldn't admit this but this pic. made me realize I don't need this many blue bags and that other than the petrol the shades are quite similar. I'm planning to sell the cobalt havana to a friend because I would use it the same as the Nikki (slouchy blue hobo). I'm not sure if I'll keep the clutch, although I love the color and style I rarely carry clutches. I think that my collection will always have more than a fair share of blue bags though.:yes:

LV Epi Petit Noé in Toledo Blue - so stunning and vibrant in real, even after 12 years...
toledonoe.jpg

Chanel Reissue in Navy Metallic, looks black /grey in some lights

reissueflash.jpg

Then the Balenciaga Turquoise 05 and Hermès Turquoise in Chevre Leather --> look for pics on this board (since I don't wanna post other members pics, can't even remember whose bag pics it was that I saved lol)