YSL Charlotte heels

gucciabbey

May 15, 2007
I'm in love with the Charlottes in 3 - 4" and saw them on sale at a department store, but they didn't have my size. When I went past the YSL store yesterday (didn't have time to go inside), I saw the Charlottes still on the shelves - does that mean they are still going to be sold as classics, or are they going to be discontinued? I know the Charlotte is in for spring in the 'paint gesso' style, but I want the plain black leather/croc embossed versions, because they are so classic and would be so great for work. I'm dying for a pair and am afraid that they might be discontinued... Thanks in advance!

Yes, they are on sale! I am not sure if they will be discontinued, but you should call some dept. stores to see if your size is available.

Check out the following at saks.com:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...408474399545537&bmUID=1202200417364&Special=S

Thanks for the response! The croc embossed Charlottes are about the same price here in Hong Kong. I'll see if they have my size, though they might be sold out... On the link you posted to the Saks website, there's only 1 size left for each shoe - from what I gather the Charlotte has been really popular. I know the Tribute is still being sold and was introduced a while back, if I can't get the Charlottes now I hope they'll still be making them.

i bought the grey croc ones during the fall trunkshow and the black leather ones on sale after christmas...
i'm pretty sure they aren't being continued for spring, but my ysl (in san francisco) still had the grey and dark green croc ones on sale...

i would try to get them from a ysl store as opposed to saks, etc. because i noticed that the ones there aren't as high (my heel is 4" and i think the ones at saks are shorter)...

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I just went to YSL yesterday and there were no more Charlottes. At least not in plain leather, they did have them in a leopard print on canvas, though I like the plain leather/stamped leather. I'll hit the outlets in a few days and hope they have them.