Dainty, Thin, Everyday Necklace Recommendations

Jan 29, 2006
I've been looking for a dainty necklace to wear everyday with a thin chain for awhile now and I think it'd be great if you guys could give me any recommendations ? Or if you've seen around a necklace similar to what I'm describing.

any and all recommendations would be appericated..I'm just looking for something to wear everyday and will go with pretty much everything.

thank you everyone!:flowers:

I love Roberto Coin's Tiny Treasures necklaces. I have the star and the peace sign and I wear one of them every day. I think they're very understated with just the right amount of sparkle.

What kind of budget are you looking at?

If you like silver, I really like the ones from tiffanys - starfish, bean, teardrop, hearts.

If you like little diamonds, I was going to suggest Tiny Treasures too. I have the clover one and I love it.
_5293424.jpg

_5309171.jpg

_5293421.jpg

My brother got a pendant similar this for his girlfriend (now wife!) a few years back (simulated diamonds, I think). Hers are much closer together and set in more of a square block, but the idea is pretty much the same. She wears it all the time and it is such a simple but gorgeous piece. She also has diamond earrings he gave her and now a huge diamond e-ring & channel-set diamond wedding ring so it is quite a stunning combination :smile:

necklaceor2.jpg

I don't know if Tiffany coined the whole "by the yard" phrase, but lots of lines have similar looks with diamonds scattered throughout the chain. I have this from Nordstrom, except mine is 40 or so inches long, so double this so I double it up. Its really dainty and I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it. For the carat weight, much more affordable than Tiffanys.

Nordstrom one: http://tinyurl.com/36of2p

Also, a couple years ago I got one of these necklaces for my mom with .50ctw and it is definitely a great every day necklace. Or you could get the size smaller for even more dantier look I suppose.

'XO' diamond pendant set with 'A Cut Above' diamond melee

Attachments

• _5442003.jpg
    _5442003.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,776
  • gi_WF-XOP_m.jpg
    gi_WF-XOP_m.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2,673
i have a 1 cttw diamonds by the yard 17 inch necklace that is fun to wear. easy to layer and not too showy. i bought it at ross-simons.com. i also wear a diamond cross daily.

Oh that butterfly necklace is beautiful! Butterflies are so in style right now.

What about a simple single pearl with thin chain? Or even a single diamond. I swear I've seen something like that...I'll have to hunt.

I love the look of a diamond solitare either traditional prong set or with a thin bezel like the Tiffany Diamonds by The Yard style with one diamond or a few on a thin chain. I agree Tiffany's is really great but you could get bigger diamonds and spend less if you purchased it elsewhere. I would suggest having a jeweler make it for you if you can't find the style your looking for. I just had a diamond bracelet made by my jeweler who actually sets the diamonds himself and does tons of custom work, he made my diamond solitare pendant a few years ago and they have really great prices, their website is I.D.Jewelryonline.com. They are amazing, I have been buying from them for years! Good luck!

I have a pink gold Cartier love necklace...very thin chain with two interlocking rings as the pendant. The rings do not move so you don't have to worry about the clasp swinging around or the necklace really moving, it is very delicate, perfect for every day wear. You can also get one of the interlocking rings with diamonds, and it comes in yellow as well as white gold.