I got my first tokidoki!

Congrats! :tup: I'm in the same boat, a friend of mine introduced me to Tokidoki in August and I've been crazy about it ever since. I have just two bags (a Pirata Ciao and a Vacanze Stellina)...and I'm really excited because I just ordered an original Tokidoki bag (it's not from LeSportsac) from eBay!

I wish I had a J-O-B to earn some money and buy more tokidoki!
but I'm only 14 and earn money from birthdays and christmas :Push:

I only have 1 picture right now, but I'll take some more of the BAG (there seems to be a lot of the little blue rocker on the front)

JYS: The pink ones?
tdeguzman: I love the zucca stlye! especially in bianco :smile:

I wish I had a J-O-B to earn some money and buy more tokidoki!
but I'm only 14 and earn money from birthdays and christmas :Push:

I only have 1 picture right now, but I'll take some more of the BAG (there seems to be a lot of the little blue rocker on the front)

JYS: The pink ones?
tdeguzman: I love the zucca stlye! especially in bianco :smile:

Yup! It's pink (just in time for valentine's), I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival at my house:tup:.

l_b095f10a2900788dd0ab5bb834a91dba.jpg

me and my friend were being camera whores that day and I wanted to take a flickk with my new bag :greengrin:
After I'm done with school stuff, I post pictures!! I promise! (but not today.. like tomorrow)

ohh yeah, I could actually fit about a half an inch of paper and my gym clothes in there for school! (on a light day; I made sure not to harm the bag!) If only it were 1 1/2 inches longer! :greengrin: