Still the BEST.......

The Artist

Jan 4, 2007
....after having this bag for a little while now...I still...catch myself looking at her with great pride. As I sit here tonight getting somethings together at my desk...I glanced over and truly admired her all over again!!! Yes, I mean Ms. ALI (in 'natural'..and of course all other colors)....the style, versatility, workmanship and over all classiness of this bag will make it a 'Coach Classic' that will be sought after for quite some time.

Attachments

• AliOnDeskJan2008.jpg
    AliOnDeskJan2008.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 59
....after having this bag for a little while now...I still...catch myself looking at her with great pride. As I sit here tonight getting somethings together at my desk...I glanced over and truly admired her all over again!!! Yes, I mean Ms. ALI (in 'natural'..and of course all other colors)....the style, versatility, workmanship and over all classiness of this bag will make it a 'Coach Classic' that will be sought after for quite some time.

:drinks: I'll drink to that!! I too love my Ali! I will walk to my bedroom just so I can look upon her sleeping :love: She has her own little stool chair with a blanket to sleep on. I love her :heart:

I totally agree! I can't wait to use my white Ali! I'm wishing I had her in another 'year-round' color b/c I love the style so much.

Mine should be here any day now! Whiskey Ali from ebay, new w/tags at a great price. I never even saw this bag in person, but the way everyone is so in love with the bag made me get it!!

Mine should be here any day now! Whiskey Ali from ebay, new w/tags at a great price. I never even saw this bag in person, but the way everyone is so in love with the bag made me get it!!

I hadn't seen Ali in person either. Just reading this forum made me realize that this was a bag I had to have! I was a little nervous because of not seeing her in person, but when she arrived, it was love at first sight! :heart::love::heart: