OPINIONS please, on my new Chanel bag!

londongal01

Jan 29, 2008
I bought this from fashionphile on ebay for $650, I thought it was a sweeet deal, what do you think? is this a popular chanel bag or not? It's my first one, I was more of a louis vuitton fan, since I have a quite a few, but now I want to get a few more chanel.
:smile:

I bought this from fashionphile on ebay for $650, I thought it was a sweeet deal, what do you think? is this a popular chanel bag or not? It's my first one, I was more of a louis vuitton fan, since I have a quite a few, but now I want to get a few more chanel.
:smile:

First of all, congrats for ur 1st chanel purchase from ebay:tup:

It's a lovely bag but i wuld rather u ask urself, is it what you want for or jus becoz u need a chanel bag, therefore, u have to settle it with this bag first.

Don't be bothered abt whether the bag is popular or not, everyone's preference is different and we buy our own bags from our own needs not for others:love:

I think its a whole lotta cute for $650!

ITA! I think it has a classic look to it but it also reminds me of a retro/Andy Warhol-esque piece. I think it's a great alternative to the run of the mill classic flap. Don't worry if everyother TPF'er doesn't have it- that makes it unique! It's whether you really like it that matters the most.