For those with the Speedy 35

jenla

Jan 3, 2008
Hello I just exchanged a speedy 30 for a 35.I am looking in the little pocket of my bag and the lining is shiny,in the 30 it is still material,can someone let me know if they have the same thng?It;s shiny and smooth.Thank you so much!:rolleyes:

No problem, I have 3 other speedys and they are all 30's. i got my 35 for Christmas and I love mine also!

Hi, could you advise the measurements of your Speedy 30's? I just bought a Speedy 30, epi leather, from the LV boutique in Brussels and it measures 33 x 26 x 17.5 cm while the LV website indicates 30 x 21 x 17 cm. I am just wondering why the dimension is not the same as described on their website. Please help. Thank you very much. :heart:

30 is the length of the zipper. Epi Speedy has little pieces of leather at either end of the zipper and the canvas bags do not need that piece added for some reason. I don't think it is right that the real dimesion is not on the website either.

Mine is the coated canvas, as well.

I tried to take a photo to show the difference, but my camera didn't pick it up as well as I would have liked. I attached it.

Attachments

• Pocket.JPG
    Pocket.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 62