How many new stores are opening?

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I've been shopping at the same Coach Store since 2004. They just opened a new store about 17 miles away and I see 3 more stores scheduled to open before the end of the year. That will put 5 Boutique stores within 20 miles of my house. (not to mention all of the dept. stores that carry Coach)Wouldn't they be in direct competition with one another?

(I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct forum)

Right now I have 6 botiques with in 20 miles, and where I used to live I had 17 botiques witin 20 miles.

They don't care, they wanna make more $$. It's it a very populated area, they will have enough customers for all locations.

You guys are lucky :P My closest boutiques are 1 1/2 hours away and the only major dept store here (Dillard's) does NOT carry Coach! It sucks but I guess it will be good for me now if I can stay away from the stores and stay home.. less temptation. :tup:

My nearest Coach store is between 15 and 20 miles away. We do have a Macy's in our local mall which does carry Coach ( Thank God!), and no outlets anywhere really near. The closest outlet is Lancaster, Pa, where I went today and got a leather Bleeker large flap. I wish I had either a Coach store or an outlet closer, or am I just asking for trouble??? LOL

My nearest Coach store is between 15 and 20 miles away. We do have a Macy's in our local mall which does carry Coach ( Thank God!), and no outlets anywhere really near. The closest outlet is Lancaster, Pa, where I went today and got a leather Bleeker large flap. I wish I had either a Coach store or an outlet closer, or am I just asking for trouble??? LOL

Trouble for your wallet. That's for sure.

I've been shopping at the same Coach Store since 2004. They just opened a new store about 17 miles away and I see 3 more stores scheduled to open before the end of the year. That will put 5 Boutique stores within 20 miles of my house. (not to mention all of the dept. stores that carry Coach)Wouldn't they be in direct competition with one another?

(I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct forum)

Yes the new one is in Brandon, fl:yahoo:I live 15 minutes from there and my university is 15 min away from there too:nuts:....I went there Friday and saw the new collection and spoke to the new SA's. I had my New hamptons with me and they told me if I saw anything I like they would exchange my hamptons for it:smile:....I think I found a great store:love:

Yes the new one is in Brandon, fl:yahoo:I live 15 minutes from there and my university is 15 min away from there too:nuts:....I went there Friday and saw the new collection and spoke to the new SA's. I had my New hamptons with me and they told me if I saw anything I like they would exchange my hamptons for it:smile:....I think I found a great store:love:

A couple of the SA's/managers from International went over there. I was so sad to see them go. They're the best!!:heart:

Not sure about san diego. But i know a boutique that just opened up in Venetian in Las Vegas. The one i live by in san diego is 5 minutes away from me.