I got the jarb!!!!!

Yay Candace! This calls for a celebration so I brought some refreshments! :lol:

bison_cocktail_meatballs.jpg
pbr.jpg
whats this... I think I smell meatballs!!! can I come to the party, I'll even bring mr. Glennie he'll dress up I swear, he'll wear a tie! Congratulations candace, that's awesome oh and eric wanted to bring you some saddlebag jeans, I told him it wasn't appropriate for a new job!!:roflmfao: You go candace!:woohoo:

whats this... I think I smell meatballs!!! can I come to the party, I'll even bring mr. Glennie he'll dress up I swear, he'll wear a tie! Congratulations candace, that's awesome oh and eric wanted to bring you some saddlebag jeans, I told him it wasn't appropriate for a new job!!:roflmfao: You go candace!:woohoo:

I'm a little miffed Vaclav didn't offer to write me an 'ode to...' :Push:

But what about meatball jeans? Are THEY appropriate???? :sneaky:

:biggrin: thanks everyone!!!!!!!

My 1SG had a heart attack earlier this week so please keep him in your prayers. He's okay now but they had to put 3 stints in his heart and he will probably be taking it easy for a few weeks (though knowing him it will piss him off and he'll be back to work on Monday :rolleyes:)

Oh, my. I hope he gets better soon! Prayers headed his way.

I'm a little miffed Vaclav didn't offer to write me an 'ode to...' :Push:

But what about meatball jeans? Are THEY appropriate???? :sneaky:

Meatball jeans? Not around MY house, the dogs would eat them. Or are these THE meatballs? :angel: