My New BABY is HERE!

DivasDare

MJ Obsession...
Dec 20, 2007
I am so new to MJ. I have the Venetias that I love and last night I got the Alana which was my new favorite, but today my ultimate love arrived! :heart: Introducing my 06 Slate (I think) Bowler bag. My new BABY! I just love her! :wlae:

47b8df05b3127cceb46a7af9624a00000026108AauXLNk5aOB

Not the best picture, but she is so PRETTY!:nuts:

Now tomorrow my Selma tote is supposed to come. I guess she will be the new fav then.

Beautiful bag!! It is from Fall 2006 and the name of it is Alfred. I have one in the Nutmeg (brownish) color. CONGRATS!!!:tup: And congrats on all your other MJ purchases too! Sounds like you have a nice collection!!

:P First time on TPF I've heard a bag called "he"... (usually it's a "she")

CONGRATS ON YOUR BAG!! ... hope it's one of many more MJs to come :P

well, i've never met a women named alfred....and never known an alfred except for bruce waynes butler....

:roflmfao: congrats on your gorgeous leather butler!:roflmfao:

That is an Alfred in Slate--- man he is hot!!!!

CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

Thanks all! I didn't realize my baby was a boy! I only know that one auction that I was watching ended abruptly within the last few hours so the watch was on for another. As for my other finds. One angel gave me details on a bag returned out west that I really wanted, it was my public HG - the Selma. Can you believe that the store sent it without an actual street address, yup they did. FedEx called me this morning for my exact location. Atleast they had the phone number right.

And my introduction to MJ was the Venetia, which my LV friend showed me. She knew that I wanted a nice classically designed handbag. Fortunately for me the one I got was real, as was authenticated, after the fact. The road has been short, but the journey has been so sweet. Now to find those quilted patchwork accessories. Might as well bite the bullet.

Thanks again for correcting me! I just love the COLOR!