New POND Ergo Hobo - LOTS of PICS for color reference

didn't mean to

I love spring!
Jan 8, 2007
Hi Ladies! I know there have already been many reveals of this gorgeous girl (several were quite naughty:P) so my intention is to try and show the beauty of this new POND:drool: color.
I took pics with flash and in natural light and put her up against Patent RED Ergo Tote and Whiskey Ali. When I opened the box, I let out a little gasp b/c the color was that striking. The first thing that came to mind was "dolphin." The color is not nearly as gray but with the slickness of the patent and the way the light catches and shimmers... It's more neutral than I would have thought. But you be the judge, enjoy the pics.
DSCN9004.jpg

DSCN9007.jpg

DSCN9008.jpg

OH... I am so in love with your red tote!!! Red is my FAVE color and that shade of red in the patent is stunning! :tup: Your hobo is beautiful too but I'm really into the red for some reason !!!! LOL

CONGRATS on both your new bags!!!! Enjoy them! Oh....question..do you find that the red tote matches with a lot of your wardrobe? hmmmmmmmm

OH... I am so in love with your red tote!!! Red is my FAVE color and that shade of red in the patent is stunning! :tup: Your hobo is beautiful too but I'm really into the red for some reason !!!! LOL

CONGRATS on both your new bags!!!! Enjoy them! Oh....question..do you find that the red tote matches with a lot of your wardrobe? hmmmmmmmm

Thank you! I've had a good COACH week:P.
The red actually fits into my wardrobe very well b/c I wear a lot of chocolate. And my winter coat is chocolate also. I LOVE the POP:nuts: of color; it just makes me smile when I look at her:yes: