MJ Sightings in the Movies, TV, etc.

The Multipocket in The Devil Wears Prada... I couldn't find a good screencap of this. Hopefully these pics work:

normal_020.png

normal_045.png

i am still waiting for a mj sighting on gossip girl and with this writer's strike, it'll take longer than anticipated.

I've had this picture of Jenny saved for a while because I thought it looked like a MbMJ bag. Similar to this bag on Ebay? What do you think?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gossip Girl MbMJ bag.JPG
    Gossip Girl MbMJ bag.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 1,238
  • 654f_1.jpg
    654f_1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,225
^ Ooo! Good eye on that one. I didn't notice that! It's probably because its a fabric tote so I'm not as tuned-in :shame: Btw, I :heart: Gossip Girl! Can't wait for the writers to be done with strike! :P

Yup, I think that is a cammie!

I was watching SITC last night and saw the episode where Carrie is "forced" to take off her Manolos to enter a party and later finds they are stolen. The owner of the home who later bought Carrie's getting married to herself gift was carrying a navy/black Stella in the Manolo boutique.

Yup, I think that is a cammie!

I was watching SITC last night and saw the episode where Carrie is "forced" to take off her Manolos to enter a party and later finds they are stolen. The owner of the home who later bought Carrie's getting married to herself gift was carrying a navy/black Stella in the Manolo boutique.

Yup - that's Tatum O'Neil. I remember the first time I saw that episode, I rewound and played it back in slow motion just to catch a glimpse!! I owned a black stella at the time, I just had to point out to my hubby that "Look - there's my bag on TV!!"

I adore that movie and have seen it many times and will tune to HBO just to see her get the MJ bag! I am hooked and I too want that bag soooooo very bad!!! It is never on ebay in the lg!!!!!!!