MJ Sightings in the Movies, TV, etc.

i've read multiple times in the deal and steals forum that bbors does offer a return policy on bags purchased from the outlet store. the bag is final sale only if you're been borrowing a particular bag and decide to "steal it," or buy it. you can always call them to make sure, but if you really want the denim mp, you should go for it! i'm thinking of getting that trish myself. :smile:

i just found a post about it from earlier this month. they have a thirty day return policy.

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jac...rrow-or-steal-mj-bags-230226.html#post4855845

i've read multiple times in the deal and steals forum that bbors does offer a return policy on bags purchased from the outlet store. the bag is final sale only if you're been borrowing a particular bag and decide to "steal it," or buy it. you can always call them to make sure, but if you really want the denim mp, you should go for it! i'm thinking of getting that trish myself. :smile:

i just found a post about it from earlier this month. they have a thirty day return policy.

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jac...rrow-or-steal-mj-bags-230226.html#post4855845

Oh Gawd!!!! I'm so tempted......:P I'm waiting on a stella I won earlier this week on ebay....where does it end lol!!!!

it still hasn't made an appearance on the show (gossip girl), but i found a promo pic with blair carrying the stam.

dirtylittlesecerts1de0.jpg

the cast wears a lot of mbmj too. here's a couple of pictures:

blair is wearing the mbmj metallic dress
Blair%20Waldorf.jpg

serena has on the mbmj wool felt coat
0006dh9.jpg

Found some more screen caps of Lorelei's Small MP and Teri Turnlock Hobo. Unfortunately the MP pics aren't that clear but the hobo are much better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lorelei MP1.JPG
    Lorelei MP1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,281
  • Lorelei MP2.JPG
    Lorelei MP2.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,268
  • Lorelei MbMJ1.JPG
    Lorelei MbMJ1.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 1,254
  • LoreleiMbMJ2.JPG
    LoreleiMbMJ2.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Lorelei MbMJ3.JPG
    Lorelei MbMJ3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 1,227
Near the beginning of The Nanny Diaries, ScarJo's character is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life and imagines a "Tribeca Fashion Designer." The Designer's bag appears to be a MJ, something dark blue, quilted, and with a chain.

Also making appearances: a Chanel Cambon on an extra, a LV Monogram Canvas tote (a large Cabas Piano possibly) on ScarJo, and a fabulous Emilio Pucci day dress on Laura Linney.