From Sydney to LA to Newyork and back again...

Here is my MJ holiday loot from the 3 weeks that I spent in America. :smile:

2212994839_bb472827a7.jpg

And here is a photo of my cousin and I at MbMJ in Bleecker Street.

2138896542_8136d3e55b.jpg

How wonderful! Was this your first time in the US? The picture of you guys on Bleecker Street is so cute... it looks like you had lots of fun... The mbmj loot is super cute as well! I especially love the shoes! Enjoy!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!! you've got me REALLY excited about my trip to the states now xD i'll be leaving in less than a month and i have my MJ list ready to go lol *prances around*

can i ask where you got the Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton DVD ^^"?

How wonderful! Was this your first time in the US? The picture of you guys on Bleecker Street is so cute... it looks like you had lots of fun... The mbmj loot is super cute as well! I especially love the shoes! Enjoy!

Thank you Sep! No, it wasn't. I go almost every year. :smile:

I went to the MJ shops in LA and New York and I felt like a kid in a candy store. Although I was after a particular bag from the MJ collection and it hurt to find out that they no longer have it. I only wanted that bag and nothing else... Oh well... can't have them all. :smile:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!! you've got me REALLY excited about my trip to the states now xD i'll be leaving in less than a month and i have my MJ list ready to go lol *prances around*

can i ask where you got the Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton DVD ^^"?

Wow! You're gonna have a fantastic time! How long will you be away for and which states are you visiting?

I got the DVD from the MJ boutique in Melrose. They had it at MBMJ as well. Good luck!

it looks like you had a lot of fun. i love the red pumps and the little grey wallet. have you seen the documentary yet? is it any good? it's supposed to air sometime this month on the sundance channel. i'm interested in seeing the behind-the-scenes at the mj/lv show. anyway, you got some amazing stuff. great job!

Wow! You're gonna have a fantastic time! How long will you be away for and which states are you visiting?

I got the DVD from the MJ boutique in Melrose. They had it at MBMJ as well. Good luck!
I'll be going for 4 weeks to Las Vegas... and i might be heading to LA for a weekend.

Great! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the DVD at the store then :smile: Thanks so much!