Feb 13, 2006
Enjoy!;)
DSC02756.jpg

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02599.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

DSC02753.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

Thanks - gorgeous pictures! I LOVE the shape of that salmon-colored bag...not sure I'd get it in that color though...I actually already have a similar-colored bag (another brand).

last ones:

100_1144.jpg

100_1145.jpg

100_1146.jpg

100_1147.jpg

hi, i was just wondering what size the brown bag you are pictured with on your shoulder is - i.e. is it the LARGER cervo folding SHOPPER, or the smaller cervo folding HANDBAG?

I am actually looking for what i think is the cervo folding SHOPPER, but in the turquoise colour... i have only seen this at Matchesfashion.com (not in store yet, but in their lookbook). They describe it as the Turquoise flat shopper with double straps. (I am pretty sure this is the same as the cervo folding shopper available on Neimans etc. and pictured here?)
Here is a pic:

so to sum up:
1. Does anybody know where this is available in the turquoise and
2. does anybody have a pic wearing the CERVO HANDBAG V the CERVO SHOPPER, so i can get an idea of the relative size of each style before i make my final decision ...

thanks so much!

PS: I am LOVING the new spring colours!

Attachments

• pr0-t-br3899-tuq.jpg
    pr0-t-br3899-tuq.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 36
hi, i was just wondering what size the brown bag you are pictured with on your shoulder is - i.e. is it the LARGER cervo folding SHOPPER, or the smaller cervo folding HANDBAG?

I am actually looking for what i think is the cervo folding SHOPPER, but in the turquoise colour... i have only seen this at Matchesfashion.com (not in store yet, but in their lookbook). They describe it as the Turquoise flat shopper with double straps. (I am pretty sure this is the same as the cervo folding shopper available on Neimans etc. and pictured here?)
Here is a pic:

so to sum up:
1. Does anybody know where this is available in the turquoise and
2. does anybody have a pic wearing the CERVO HANDBAG V the CERVO SHOPPER, so i can get an idea of the relative size of each style before i make my final decision ...

thanks so much!

PS: I am LOVING the new spring colours!

not sure if the brown bag comes in turquoise, the price of the brown bag is $1690, i know it also comes in coral. you can call my SA Lisa Hamiln at 248-635-8442, NM Troy, she'll be able to let you know.