Yippee!! Gigi's here!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
Wooooo!! I :heart: her. :love: Dh likes her too. She's a little scratchy but I love her anyway. I know you all want pics and I promise to post some later after my little man falls asleep. So look for pics somewhere between 8:30 and 9:30 tonight. Yippeee!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats!! You will love it! I also got the Gigi clay, and it's one of my top favs!! Yes, it scratches the worst, but I actually think the scratches give it great character since it's already somewhat distressed anyway. I've had so many compliments on mine. A lot of the outlets have the matching wallets and wristlets if you are interested (at least in PA). ENJOY!!

Oooooooooooh, I absolutely LOVE the clay color and love Gigi!! The only reason I don't have one is because it's too heavy for me. :Push: It kills me to see them at my outlet and me walking out without it!!

I've only worn my clay shoulder bag twice so far and it definitely scratches SO easily. But the Applegard has gotten those scratches right out each time!!

Congrats!! You will love it! I also got the Gigi clay, and it's one of my top favs!! Yes, it scratches the worst, but I actually think the scratches give it great character since it's already somewhat distressed anyway. I've had so many compliments on mine. A lot of the outlets have the matching wallets and wristlets if you are interested (at least in PA). ENJOY!!

Oh no, don't even tell me that the PA outlets have matching anything. Dh won't let me go right now and just knowing that, well, it makes it hard not to nag :P

Oooooooooooh, I absolutely LOVE the clay color and love Gigi!! The only reason I don't have one is because it's too heavy for me. :Push: It kills me to see them at my outlet and me walking out without it!!

I've only worn my clay shoulder bag twice so far and it definitely scratches SO easily. But the Applegard has gotten those scratches right out each time!!

Oh man, that stinks! I'm sorry to hear it's too heavy for you :sad: What is Applegard? I thought we weren't supposed to use anything on legacy leather-clearly, I'm out of the loop!

Oh man, that stinks! I'm sorry to hear it's too heavy for you :sad: What is Applegard? I thought we weren't supposed to use anything on legacy leather-clearly, I'm out of the loop!

Either before I bought or when I bought my white Ali, I was concerned about keeping it white so I searched around on here and asked questions. Coach says not to use ANY moisturizer or conditioner on your Legacy leather yet there were people on here saying that Applegard works wonders. So I kept asking and re-asking just to make sure and find others who have used this product. It seems to be a half/half consensus on here that half the Legacy owners don't use anything on their bags and the other half use Applegard. So I bought it because there are other women on here that used it and it has done nothing to their Legacy leathers but good. Applegard hasn't changed the color or texture of my white Ali, rose slim flap, or my clay shoulder bag. The only thing is HAS done is make scratches blend away and help remove dye transfer from clothing!! I love Applegard!!