My HG- Vintage XL Jumbo!!!

i love this bag but everytime i have a chance to buy one, i keep pulling myself away because it's lambskin!!

how does the lambskin on these vintage bags hold up?

congrats on your purchase!! it is sooo pretttttyyyy~

How tall are you? It looks perfect on you! I also got an XL about a month ago but I am only 5 ft. tall and I am thinking that I look ridiculous with it . It's so big on me.....almost like luggage. Maybe I'm not used to carrying such a big bag???

thank you gacats, viki, chanelbaby, abitobling, seahorse, ocgirl, mewlicious, chanelspell, tarabag, shoelover, fanaddict, gina, cjj, melopuff, margaritaxmix, celia, anonymous, valleyo, originally, roey and noegirl!! :flowers:

jyuen>> i actually got it at a consignment store round the corner from lee garden called europe (i think?) station.
iceearl>> once again, thanks so much!! :smile:
hermes_drooler>> lucky!! i wish my mom had it too :smile: i like to think of it as an investment piece too ;)
nathalie>> i've been carrying the bag everywhere and love the large CCs!! :smile:
sweet_pees>> i love it! it's a little more delicate but i think the vintage lambskin holds up a lot better! my card starts with a 3 so it's been around for 10+ years and almost looks brand new! i love this bag, the size is perfect for me. :smile:
handbag-ho>> i'm 5'9. i'm sure it looks gorgeous on you! nicole ritchie is tiny and i love the way it looks on her :smile: i think it just takes getting used to!