new job means new LV...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
i have been looking for a job since i graduated last month, so i am happy to say i'll finally be able to put some cash away. funny thing is, i feel like i haven't had time to even be happy about this new job, my mind has been so clouded with other things i'm like "oh yeah, i got a job" lol. i should be happy, it's my first real position in a corporate company, but i haven't been able to think straight...it's been a REALLY crazy week! such headaches. let's just hope these issues subside before my start date. :blink::hysteric::feminist:

anyway. i am celebrating in my own way with a new purchase. thinking about a berkeley. anyone know/think if it's going to be affected by the price increase? i'd like to get it asap but my next 2 weeks are going to be SO BOOKED...going away for a while, going to get new puppy...start new job...ahhhh!

ok. calm down...LV. lol. i'm wondering if i should wait for the azur hampstead, since no one really seems to know if it's february or march it's coming. but by then i should be able to purchase that anyway AND have berkeley :P

thoughts?

Congrats on your new job and puppy! What about Damier Sac Plat? I think it's the perfect bag if you deal with some paper work, or just to look sharp :graucho: 01-23-08 is the official increase date, so I'd beat it before it's too late :yes:

Congrats on your new job and puppy! What about Damier Sac Plat? I think it's the perfect bag if you deal with some paper work, or just to look sharp :graucho: 01-23-08 is the official increase date, so I'd beat it before it's too late :yes:

i love the damier sac plat. i will get it eventually, it's on my list. have my sights set on these two bags first though :biggrin: