Ahh dilemma =[

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
Well as some of you may remember [or may not lol] I purchased a Black Epi Speedy 35 a few months back. The problem is, as much as it is a GREAT bag.. I just don't love it :sad:. I mean I really like the look and everything, I just dont love carrying it. I'm thinking of selling it, and using that money to fund another bag, but then again I'm scared of ebay. Should I just keep it tucked away and see if I like it in a few months??

This is so disappointing.:shrugs:

Since you have it and can't return it now I don't see the harm in trying it out for awhile. You say its beautiful and thats a plus. Maybe you just have to get used to carrying it around. There's no rush if you decide to sell it on ebay. Ebay can be a great thing if you're careful. But like I mentioned, use it a bit and see if it grows on you.

Keep it somewhere you can see it for a week or two, if even after constant looking at it, and you are still unhappy with it.

Then its time to let it go, and get a new bag that you would love! :yes:

It sounds like it's not the right bag for you. I've tried on plenty of bags that I thought I would love, but they just weren't "me" and I couldn't see myself reaching for the bag over my other ones. I'm sorry you found this out after you bought the bag, but I would say sell it at this point and use the money for a bag you'll love. Good luck!

I think the answer is clear...you've already had it for a few months and it is still not winning your heart. Sell it and get something that speaks to you! =)

It might be time to sell it. Are you the type of person that is in love immediately and stays in love or do have to warm up to something?
Usually I fall in love fast, but I love it forever.

How about holding onto it for a little bit longer? Keep it tucked away in your closet and maybe you might want to give your Speedy another chance to win your heart? I mean, you purchased it for a reason, right? It caught your eye before... maybe it can do it again? :shrugs:

Well, I think I only loved it so much when I first got it, bc it was my FIRST, yes first LV bag. But I'm just not feeling it. I think I would much rather have a mono 35. I guess its time to face the ebay fear.. =[