wallets!

the inside of the magic wallet is pretty plain leather... there are 2 or 3 card slots on each side. it's thin and good for going out but i think as an everyday wallet, it's not really substantial enough. it won't hold coins or receipts. so i guess it depends on what you're looking to use your wallet for...

What price range?

I love love love the Marc Jacobs Zip Clutch. They are $400 regular price, but one color or another almost always goes on sale for around $200 at sale time.

They last forever and are gorgeous and wonderfully organized.

For a cheaper wallet, Lovcat wallets are nice, and you can usually find them for like 50 - 100 bucks at your Loehmann's or Off Fifth.

Good luck!

Fossil has some really great wallets for low prices (anywhere from $18 to $80). They have a lot of different styles and I've found they are really nice quality.

There's also Coach or Marc by MJ if you want to get into the lower $100's.

I was looking at those J Crew magic wallets the last time I was at the outlet and I thought they seemed really cheaply made :shrugs:

What about something like a Coach leather mini skinny? They're pretty inexpensive and you can get them even cheaper at the outlets...
339685_fpx.tif

I have the older version of this one from the outlet-- it has a pocket on either side of the outside for a card...