blackberry pearl

arireyes

Apr 8, 2006
I'm thinking of ordering one to replace my crappy razr, for those of you who have them how are they? What probelms do you have? My razr is constantly going blank then turning off in the middle of calls or Not getting the calls until the last ring or even not at all. I've had it.

I just got my Pearl a few weeks ago, and so far I'm not having any problems. I have it via T-Mobile, and the signal/voice quality is excellent. Very user friendly -- the keyboard doesn't take too long to get used to, either. Highly recommend.

I have t- mobile too. So I was really hoping it was the crappy phone and not them. I can't find a cheaper plan than I have with them. Dh has an older Blackberry so it should be easy to get used to.

I had several razr's. Could not stand it. Never worked properly! I now have a blackberry, it is not the pearl, it is the model that came out right before it. I love this phone! My DH has the pearl and has been using it for a little over a year. He has had no problems with it. It even takes ok pictures! The only thing that I have heard about the pearl is that the ball in the middle can wear out, but we have not run into that yet. We both have Cingular/AT&T. Hope this helps.

I have the red blackberry pearl from T-Mobile. Best plan I ever had and the best service too.

The blackberry pearl is very easy to get used to and it is soooooo awesome!! No problems with email or online, it's fast, its small and the keyboard is 2 letters per key...but you just leave it set to autotype and it KNOWS what word you are typing and does it automatically. So, no single/double clicking for letters, kwim? AND, the free blackberry messenger which allows you to IM to any other blackberry owner free!

Best phone I ever had. Once you go blackberry...you never go back!!

I just got the blackberry pearl in Red through AT & T and I just love it! Took me a day or two to get used to it and now it's my favorite phone ever! My daughter has the curve. I like mine much better than hers!

I have the red blackberry pearl from T-Mobile. Best plan I ever had and the best service too.

The blackberry pearl is very easy to get used to and it is soooooo awesome!! No problems with email or online, it's fast, its small and the keyboard is 2 letters per key...but you just leave it set to autotype and it KNOWS what word you are typing and does it automatically. So, no single/double clicking for letters, kwim? AND, the free blackberry messenger which allows you to IM to any other blackberry owner free!

Best phone I ever had. Once you go blackberry...you never go back!!

It lets you msg any blackberry owner? So my DH has one but it's sprint. Could I still msg him becuase that would be a lifesaver

I've had a Pearl since July and I love it! I had a Razr right before getting the Pearl, and I'm so glad I switched over. I don't think I'll ever have any other phone unless it's a Blackberry. They are so addicting, lol. Definitely go for it!

It lets you msg any blackberry owner? So my DH has one but it's sprint. Could I still msg him becuase that would be a lifesaver

Yes, yes, yes!!! You just send an invite in your little "blackberry messenger" program and you can IM any blackberry owner anywhere, all day long if you like and it's...say it with me everybody...FREE!!!!!!! LOL!!