More CLs on NM.com and I want ...

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
... these! :yes: I can't wait for summer to arrive.

NMX06TH_mn.jpg

Yeah I'm not too sure about the double platform because I'm already think the very prives are just about the right chunkiness for me. I would love to see them on before I make a final decision whether I like them or not.

i personally think the double platform only looks strange at the toe box...because you can see the double-ness of the platform. otherwise it's not really noticeable (unless you are familiar with the CL covered platform style)

It's like first there was the yoyo zeppa (uncovered platform, right?), and then there was the very prive ... and they got together and this was their offspring.

Not a fan. Ask me again in a few months and I'll prob own a pair.

It's like first there was the yoyo zeppa (uncovered platform, right?), and then there was the very prive ... and they got together and this was their offspring.

Not a fan. Ask me again in a few months and I'll prob own a pair.

I feel the same way. I am not a fan either, but I might end up convincing myself they need to be part of my collection.

And, yes the yoyo zeppa is the unconvered platform, which I have now since outgrown. It is my first pair of CLs and is in the bottom of my closet.