New vernis color?

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I was wondering if anyone had seen the new vernis color, violette, or even had pictures of it? I'm trying to decide if I should waitlist for a pomme heart or a violette heart, but it's hard to know without seeing what the new color looks like. I have been wanting a pomme cles, but I don't think I want a heart and a cles in the same color. Then there are rumors of a new pomme cles for Valentine's Day, so I don't know what to do about that either - should I waitlist for that too? Is it the same size as the regular cles? Help!

The LV boutique stores have the new violet vernis in the roxbury and sunset blvd. just to look at. I think release date is mid january '08. I already put my name down for the bellvue gm (somewhat similar to the saleya mm dimensions) !

Release date is January 1st. Color is in the S/S08 reference thread in this section. And yes, it's freakin gourgeous! I saw and touched today. Totally a must have if you love purple.

The example I saw in the S/S 08 thread was on a pair of shoes - is that the color people are talking about? It almost looked like a wine color. Definitely not a real purply purple. Is that pretty true to the color on the accessories?