I am looking for Hermes Omnibus scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prada_shoes

Jan 14, 2007
Hello everyone

I am new here so I would like to say "hello" to all Hermes fans!

I am looking for Omnibus scarf in black and white - does anyone here have an unwanted one and would like to sell it to me?

Is there any way I can get this scarf? Or there is no hope to get it at all?

Any suggestions?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Prada_shoes :crybaby:

Hello Raz
I called all shops in UK - none of them had any single one - all sold out. I tried to call a general contact number from Hermes online store in UK but they directed my to the shops. Apparently the scarves were sold out pretty quickly so the only hope is ebay or here among Hermes fans.
I missed one on Ebay recently because it has been bought "with buy it now".
I am not sure if the link works but it is that one:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_8UMcWi-cYCw/RsDaj9CDyaI/AAAAAAAAAKo/O-JBWwYhrsk/s1600-h/hermes_scarf.gif
There must be a way to get it somehow. There must be someone now wanting/likeing the scarf anymore.
Kind regards
Prada_shoes

Prada_shoes
I have this scarf, in three colours black/white , Brown /yellow and Rose , and I couldnt part with any, they are fabulous. The 70cm scarves are gorgeous and are perfect for spring/summer here in the UK.
These scarves sold out pretty quick
Post in the grail scarf thread, and maybe somebody can help you track it down.
I live in the UK, and you have already tried here, maybe someone internationally can help you. They are all incredibly friendly, give it a go.
I hope you find it

Raz
You are sooo lucky! (I would be also lucky if I werent so slow ;)
I will post my request as advised tomorrow in the morning (deadly tired plus a glass of wine so time to go to bed ;).
Maybe someone will help me.
All the best and thank you for all your replies. You are the first person I met here :smile:
Good night
Prada Shoes :girlsigh:

Hello Prada shoes,

I just tried the H store that had one but alas its gone.... sorry. Another shop you can try is Heathrow T4 - they had the orange colorway - two pieces. Not entirely sure if they still have it... The last time Harrods had it on hold for me, but got it already, will ring them tomorrow and see if its still there.

fingers crossed

Hello
I called all the shops in Uk, none of them had any left. I also went to Harrods on Sunday to "double check" and they didnt have it. But I bought Soleil de Soil in black, white, gray and gold also from vintage collection (that by the way have got on today :smile:. So I wasn't that dissapointed. I think I need to be patient and keep looking.
Thank you very much for all your help!
Best regards
Prada shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.