Finally! Berkeley ebene w/ comparison pics!

Jazzie

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Finally the bag I have been waiting for a little over a year is here! On Dec. 31st, I got a call from my SA in Banff telling me she has a Berkeley for me but it was in Azur. I turned it down in hopes that I would get another call for the ebene colour.....no call -- oh well, still early.

Anyways, I went to Holt today to pick up my Chanel earrings -- which they had for me for the last 3 weeks but never had time to pick up. I make my way to the LV counter and was told there are no Berkeleys....not for me anyways! Hmmm...I remembered being the first to be on that waitlist -- as the SAs didn't even about this bag back then in November of 2006. The nice SA I was with said that the list was re-written and only had the first person on the list as of Feb. 2007!!!!:wtf: What happened to my name? Anyways luckily, they had 2 bags in stock and the manager remembers me starting that waitlist when they still called it "Sporty".

I didn't think twice of buying it -- it was definitely going home with me!!:devil::graucho:...I just had this feeling that if I didn't come in to pick up my earrings, I wouldn't have been called at all!

Hope you enjoy the pics. Many are wondering about the size and comparison, so I took some pics with the Azur speedy & MC Speedy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 529
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 348
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 244
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 245
more pics....

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 396
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 814
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 426
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC00575.jpg
    DSC00575.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 425
Thanks everyone! Sorry for the few bad pics. The pics don't do justice for how beautiful this bag really is IRL.

It's definitely got structure to the shape and is very easy to get things in and out of -- easier than the Duomo, as some have compared it to in other threads.