OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I can't believe I just did that!!

WhrdRestOfMeGo

Aspiring Coach Fiend
Sep 30, 2007
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I can't believe I just did that!!

I can't believe I just bought a pair of Millie Black Boots for 289 dollars!!

I went out to get a birthday gift for a friend's daughter today and stopped by the Navy Exchange to find her a Roxy shirt. And I stopped by the shoe area and something CAUGHT MY EYE! It was the LAST pair of Millie black boots there!!

So I went to try them on and felt they were a BIT tight. So I sat there for no kidding 20 minutes trying to decide if they were TOO tight. When the sales lady went back to put them in a box, she told me there were a pair of 8 black ones someone had returned. So I HAD to try them on!! Normally, I am a 7 all around except around my toes. So when I buy boots, I ALWAYS have to go a size up.

I put those beautiful boots on and walked around a bit. They were SO stunning! I couldn't resist, so I bought them on the Spot!!!:nuts:

I don't know if I am rational because it was a good deal, or if I am nuts because I bought a pair of boots for 289 dollars!!!

In closing, I am SO stoked!!:yahoo: No more Coach for the next month.:crybaby: I am on a ban until at least tax return time! :hysteric:

So what do you think? :lol:

Here are the long awaited for pictures of my new boots!! Sorry I couldn't get someone to take a better shot of them on me but dh is gone and no one seems to be home.

DSCN0728.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

I'm in LOVE!!!!:love: