Got my New Simples today!! in PATENT!!

FanAddict

One of the Obsessed
Oct 29, 2006
:heart: My camera battery is charging so I'll snap pics when I can. I really love the New Simple (or Simple Zeppa as I've taken to calling them), though I know some of you weren't too jazzed about them.

0452595047036_CBLACK_275x275.jpg

Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found them in black PATENT, not calf! I'm totally sold, now - I've always loved patent and am so happy that the trend continues into the spring. They're GORGEOUS in patent - omg these would be STUNNING in nude patent.

I passed on the electric/royal blue and now they're sold out in my size :crybaby:

Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing your pics. I am one of those people who was intially underwhelmed by the new spring styles, so I would like to see if I was too hasty about these. I think they should be referred to as Simple Zeppas as well.

Alright here are some pics!

priin, I've been walking around the house in them and find them exceedingly comfortable.

I've bought and returned several pairs of Simples in the past, mainly because I found them uncomfortable in the toe box. These seem a touch roomier. I did go up 1/2 size from my usual to 38.5. The left shoe, surprisingly, is a little loose in the heel, but I always put heel guards and foot petals in my shoes anyway so that should help.

I have to STOP getting black patent shoes! This was a surprise but these are the last pair I'm going to get, EVER!! :P

Attachments

• Simple Zeppa 002.jpg
    Simple Zeppa 002.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Simple Zeppa 003.jpg
    Simple Zeppa 003.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Simple Zeppa 004.jpg
    Simple Zeppa 004.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Simple Zeppa 005.jpg
    Simple Zeppa 005.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 126
  • Simple Zeppa 007.jpg
    Simple Zeppa 007.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 113
FanAddict- They look absolutely stunning!!... I would not had guessed they would appear so great IRL, I believe these may be a tad nicer then the rolandos, what do you think?

Alright here are some pics!

priin, I've been walking around the house in them and find them exceedingly comfortable.

I've bought and returned several pairs of Simples in the past, mainly because I found them uncomfortable in the toe box. These seem a touch roomier. I did go up 1/2 size from my usual to 38.5. The left shoe, surprisingly, is a little loose in the heel, but I always put heel guards and foot petals in my shoes anyway so that should help.

I have to STOP getting black patent shoes! This was a surprise but these are the last pair I'm going to get, EVER!! :P
What size do you wear in the simples? They look great on your feet!!:tup:

FanAddict- They look absolutely stunning!!... I would not had guessed they would appear so great IRL, I believe these may be a tad nicer then the rolandos, what do you think?

I still think that Rolandos are amazing - I don't own any because I keep missing out on the hot colors in my size :P The covered platform detail on Rolandos are just stunning. Someday, though!

What size do you wear in the simples? They look great on your feet!!:tup:

I've tried 38, 38.5 before (in the regular Simples) and found both of them too tight in the toebox. These are the 38.5 and they fit fine!

Fanaddict, I love them! They look great on you. Congrats on a pleasant surprise. hehe

Wow! They look better on than in the stock picture on saks.com. Congrats on a pleasant surprise.

Thanks, Asha and Lavender!!

Fan, congrats! I absolutely love them, they look great on you. They are much nicer on your foot than in the photo. Wear them well.

Fanaddict I totally agree with the other posters! If the stock picture had looked like these did on you, I would have totally ordered them by now. LOVE them in patent. Glad that you are keeping them.:okay: