A VERY merry Christmas!

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Let me just start this off by saying after months of reading the Chanel board wax poetic about flaps... I GET IT! Ohhhh honey do I get it.

After trying on so many bags from different places this one just worked like no other. A perfect drop length, a great size... just perfect for me. Whether I was being lazy in jeans or heading off to a NYE party this is perfect. :love:

Dear Chanel,
You have a new fan.:love:

chanel-jumbo01.jpg

My Black Caviar Jumbo flap courtesy of my DH for Christmas.

chanel-jumbo02.jpg

Here's what it fits on my day-to-day. MAC gloss, purse brush (I'd love to find something errr classier), file, iphone, chanel sunnies and lv vernis indigo cles, ludlow and agenda.

...and my LV items I bought for myself

lv-christmasget.jpg

Happy New Year ladies and I hope many more Chanels come my way and yours :flowers::heart:

Love the Chanel flap and love the Chanel sunnies. Are they the new #4146 for 08?

ETA: I can see the Chanel sunnies better in the first pic, not the #4146 but very nice still.

Wow congrats! Fantastic and timeless purchases. :yes:

What color inclusion bracelet is that? Is it the amarante or the black? I can't tell. It's gorgeous! I only have the silver and the reddish pomme color, but I love love love the amarante and black!