Mini Bayswater Keyrings - now in black & white!

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I went to my Mulberry store this morning - and found that they just got the cute mini Bayswater keyrings in black and white! Could not resist the black, it is a perfect match to my black glacé bayswater :heart: Will take some pics right away!

Omg!! Too cute!! Kroquet do you mean the leather lock hanger,I think not so plain jane called it a cloche??
But yes she said she hung hers from there,as the handles are quite thick.

But Vicky,what a gorgeous little find!!! It looks so gorgeous on your bag!!!

Omg!! Too cute!! Kroquet do you mean the leather lock hanger,I think not so plain jane called it a cloche??

Chaz - you need the pink one!!!!:nuts:

Thanks! Yes, the lobster hook is too small to fit around the handle, stupidly enough, so I had to put it on the cloche string. But I guess it would be possible to use a small chain or similar to fasten it around the handle, this was just the quickest way...

:tispy::ty:

I am such an idiot!!! A cloche!!
Chaz, you do need a pink one!!!
Hell, we all do!!!!!!

:tispy::ty:

I am such an idiot!!! A cloche!!
Chaz, you do need a pink one!!!
Hell, we all do!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!! There is just so much enabling flying around right now!!!! Bag ban,I think those are going to become dirty words soon!!!! Oh well lets all enjoy before the clamp down!!! I'm off to M/C tommorow,messed up my order with my scarf,so I found one and I'm going to collect it,gives me something to do!!!

AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT IF I COME BACK WITH A BAYSWATER KEYRING!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!

snigger!!!