Small signature tote

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
anyone buy one yet ?
thanks

I was thinking about a LV neverfull pm and thought this would be a close call to it. Also half the price :yahoo:

Thoughts would be great.

I know I have tried to view this bag several times and the picture on coach.com will never load. Also the last time I was in my store, they did not have this bag to view. Would be interesting to see some modeling pics if anyone owns this bag?

fyi - that bag is SUPER TINY. I mean TINY...like worthless for the price tiny. (JMO)

I was actually shocked when I saw how much it was going for.

It's like "pouch" sized.

it IS adorable...but really really tiny.

It looks shorter and wider than the regular tote. Looks cute!

I haven't seen it in the stores yet either. I wonder if this is one of those totes that you can still put up on your shoulder.

fyi - that bag is SUPER TINY. I mean TINY...like worthless for the price tiny. (JMO)

It's like "pouch" sized.

As tiny as the Carly Top Handle Pouch?

I remember wanting that bag and was shocked at how small it was when I saw it in person. It looked much bigger on the site. LOL!

As tiny as the Carly Top Handle Pouch?

I remember wanting that bag and was shocked at how small it was when I saw it in person. It looked much bigger on the site. LOL!

umm...i wanna say yes...

and if this is the bag I saw in the store, then the measurements on the site are WAY off

11 1/2” leather handles
4 1/5” drop
15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)

there is NO fartin' way this bag is 15x12. I want to say it's more like 6" long and 5" tall. the drop is SMALL and really only a hand held bag

small tote 15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)
average pouch 7 (H) x 6 (L) x 3 3/4 (W) /8 (L) x 5 1/8 (H) x 2 (W) /7 (L) x 6 (H) x 3 3/4 (W)

I think its much bigger then a pouch.
the Lv neverfull pm is11.2"x 8.7"x 5.1" I know the handles arent that long..on the small signature tote.
attachment.php

It's like "pouch" sized.

small tote 15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)
average pouch 7 (H) x 6 (L) x 3 3/4 (W) /8 (L) x 5 1/8 (H) x 2 (W) /7 (L) x 6 (H) x 3 3/4 (W)

considering the regular sized tote is 14 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 4 1/2 (W) , trust me on this one...the measurements are listed wrong on coach.com. it's a tiny bag.

plus consider this

small tote:
11097_d1.jpg

regular tote (11098)
11098_d1.jpg

the CC's are the same size on both bags...the prospective of the picture is just different.
the small tote has 1 "CC" pattern before the stripe, the regular sized one has 2.5 "CC's".